INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Intensive Care Unit of Batangas HealthCare Hospital- Jesus of Nazareth is comprised of highly motivated and compassionate nurses, healthcare provider to improve the quality of life for the individuals and communities we serve. To improve access to critical care expertise and delivering best practices to hospital ICU patients. The company has attracted respected leaders in the healthcare industry- including experienced critical care physicians, nurse practitioners and seasoned critical care nurses. As a generalized ICU, we cater different kind of cases.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communities with physicians about changes in patients’ clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all Intensive Care Units units with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Intensive Care Units provides care to cardiac, medical, and post surgical patients.
- Visitors are important to the healing process. Visiting hours and guidelines have been set to encourage visits while giving patients time to rest and recover.
- Visiting hours is from 9am to 10 am and from 3pm to 4pm.
- Visitor’s gown, change of slippers and hand sanitizing is done before the relatives are going to their loved ones.
2nd floor of the building in within the Operating Room complex premises. Its on the left wing of the hospital when you are facing the entrance.
Contact No. (043) 723-4580
Andrew Gonzales, MD, MHA
Maria Rushiela Espiritu, RN (Head Nurse)
Mark Roland Magmanlac, RN
Ana Reiza Manalo, RN
Gerald Evangelista, RN
Shella Macatangay, RN
Ava Kristine Andaya, RN
April Rose Borbon, RN
Ronna Pabito, RN
Kimberly Gonito, RN